About Harding Nursing Home
An enriching quality of life and complete peace of mind. This is what Harding Nursing Home has been providing residents and their families for more than half a century. Here, amid peaceful serene surroundings and beautifully landscaped grounds, our kind, skilled and experienced staff of caregivers take an active interest in the lives of our residents.
Life at Harding Nursing Home Means
- 24-hour supervision and continuous nursing care
- A full staff of over 140 nursing professionals
- Multidisciplinary team of physicians
- Comfortable, state-of-the-art living facilities for up to 92 residents
- Comprehensive rehabilitation programs
- Balanced, nutritionally sound meals
- Engaging activities
Our facility is a place to feel at home, to feel cared for and to feel part of a community. Residents enjoy the ability to get into town for community activities and a variety of scheduled outings.
Harding staff have participated with the community in building a local Habitat for Humanity residential dwelling. The well cared for home stands today as a reminder to all of the rewards of giving back to the community.